Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SO Not a Cougar...

Since the divorce is final, I decided to get online on an LDS dating website to check things out and entertain myself.

Tonight, a cute guy that is 27 years old sent me a message and asked me if I wanted to make out. I usually ignore this kind of stupidity, but I was in a mood...so I sent him a message and said, "I'm so not a cougar." His response to me: "Oh, does that mean you are a Ute?"

(For those of you who don't live in Utah, Brigham Young University's mascot is a cougar...and they have a bitter rivalry with the University of Utah Utes. Ironically enough...I DO root for the Utes. GO UTES!)

For those of you reading this and wondering what the heck a cougar is if not someone who attends BYU (hi Mom)...An attractive 40ish or 50ish woman who is looking for younger men is a cougar. A modern-day Mrs. Robinson. Koo koo kachoo!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Welcome to the world of Utah dating. The pickin's are slim. I'd like to think it would be a different story outside of Utah, but who knows. Remember the dating book you were writing? Oh do I have many many many chapters for you....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freakin' hilarious! I'm seriously laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete