So, have I ever mentioned that I have the furriest cat on the face of the planet? Her name is Tabitha...and as I'm writing this, I'm watching her bat at a toy mouse that she has pushed under the couch.While I love Tabitha very much, I just don't understand her sometimes. Why does she feel the need to put the mouse UNDER the couch so that she can bat at it?? Why not leave it out and spend hours "mousing" instead of putting it under the couch where it can't be reached? I ask you...why is this more fun? There all kinds of mouse bodies under my couch. Isn't a mouse in the paw better than two under the couch?
I also don't understand why she won't eat the food that is at the bottom of her dish. She looks at me expectantly whenever there is approximately 1/2 cup of food left in her dish and won't eat it. I keep wondering if she thinks that eating that last little bit of food in the dish means that there will never be more food in the dish. I tell her regularly that she has abundance issues.My bathroom is one of her all-time favorite places. First, there is the toilet. She LOVES it when I'm sitting on the toilet because that means that it's "Tabby Time". I guess she figures that while I'm sitting there, I'm within petting distance. She is all about being petted. (Hey...who isn't?) Second, she lives for my morning bath. (So, you might as well all know that I am a bath person...don't like showers with the water flying in my face. I blame it on my mother. HAHA) Anyway...Tabby waits until the bath is full and jumps up on the side and then she gets a DRINK from my tub with me in it. Why in the world would you want to drink someone's bathwater? The last time I did that, I was sick for days.
So, here's to Tabitha...my little friend that follows me around the house (my stalker). She may be quirky, but she's adorable.

I realize the post is about the cat but what I got out of it was you drinking bathwater when and why did that happen??
ReplyDeleteIs she a Maine Coon? I had a cat just like her, but she didn't come home one day. I still miss my Millie. She looked like she weighed about 30 pounds but she was a fluffy feather ball of fur. More like a dog than a cat...I'm glad you have her! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh Tabby! We love her! I like the picture of her looking out the door, it looks professional! Oh, and when did you drink someone's bathwater?
ReplyDeleteFirst...yes, Tabitha is part Maine Coon. At least I think she is. She certainly has all of the characteristics! Second...since when do all of you guys take me so literally! I was joking around about the bathwater. Although, I wouldn't mind drinking Hugh Jackman's bathwater. You all crack me up.
ReplyDelete