Hi Everyone,
I'm sitting here with my daughter in Idaho (freezing) and willing her to go into labor. It really hasn't been working for me, so I guess I'll just have to wait until 11:00am tomorrow, when she is scheduled to be induced. I will post a picture when the little guy arrives, but for now I wanted to get something posted on my new blog page. (I've had some time to kill tonight!) Please update so that you can keep tabs on me!
Love,
Jana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you kept the template cause I am jealous of it...so pretty! Can't wait to see the new baby, and thrilled you get to be there. Take her walking, feed her spicy pizza, and have her walk around on her hands...alright, not really. I just love all the wives tales they tell you when you are trying to be patient but still wishing the party would just start already!
ReplyDelete